Anthony at Proclaim Enterprises computers is always willing to help you maximize your computer needs and will ALWAYS give you,
· Achievement-oriented highly trained IT professional with customer service and communication skills seeking an interactive position working with the IT Community.
· Custom build, installation, configuration, remote support and application support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating systems Windows 7,8,10,11. Windows Server. Apple Hardware specialist.
· Also provides Mac support. Consultation and Customer support specialist.
ProClaim Enterprises Computers 2001-Present
Owner and Operator of Proclaim Enterprises Computers.
· MSP provider and support for small business and individual accounts.
· ProXtreme Media IPTV Distributor
· Primary Team Leader and Field Tech for Barrister Global Services.
· Lead tech on Projects for NJ Techland. McDonalds Display installations. Cable runs and installation for various clients. Rite Aid to Walgreen conversions lead tech.
· Toll Brothers – Windows 10 Deployment and Migration of design dept.
· Thomson Reuters –Windows 10 Migration and training staff of their Media PA office.
· Lead tech on Projects, HP authorized tech on printers, laptops and servers. Imaging and upgrades.
· Printer and desktop Specialist for SSA throughout Phila, Del, NJ, and Woodlawn, Main Campus in VA.
· Individual and classroom lessons of Computer concepts, MS Office, along with teaching the features of Windows Operating Systems. Apple Platforms on MacBook, iPad, and iPhone.
· Installation and maintenance of camera surveillance systems.
· Installation and maintenance of Card Access Systems.
· Clients include: PVR Technologies, Dr. Roy N. Gay Internal Medicine, Eddie’s House Youth Development. Shepherd House Daycare Centers (6 Total) Lipscomb Square Housing Coop.
APEX Systems Inc. 2004-2009
· Utilizing hardware, networking experience for various clients on demand.
· Installation and configuration of client PC’s on networking environment.
· Clients include Getronics, Wachovia.
LifeStyle and Development Inc. 2002-2003
· Built Small Network for classroom utilizing NT 4.0 Server and Workstation.
· Taught basic computer skills to youth using Computer concepts course. Incorporated Office 2000 for staff and provided training.
Holy Tabernacle C.O.G.I.C 2001-Present
· Maintain administration functions within the church to better accommodate records for Church.
· Training church staff for ongoing ministry.
· Obtained Credential for Ordination.
· Licensed and Certified Elder in COGIC
· Maintained office records for necessary clients using Microsoft Office.
· Clients include: PCA, Janney-Montgomery-Scott, Montgomery- McCracken- Walker & Rhoades, Philadelphia Bar Association.
J& H Accessories 1995-1997
· Independent Agent of Home Furnishings. Customer Support and Conflict resolution specialist.
· High level Customer Service to help clients make wise buying decisions.
· Maintained and developed one central location for retail Sales.
Cittone Institute, Graduate of PC Support Technician 2001-2003 Cheyney University, Music Merchandising 1988-1989
Community College of Philadelphia, Music Education and Business 1986-1988